Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Note From Coach Bob Bell

Hi Cougars and friends,

Last year was my 40th year coaching at Coronado H.S. My wife, Mary, and Debbie Glynn surprised me by nominating me for the “Best of the Springs 2015” with the Gazette. A few days before the deadline Mary and Debbie sent out emails to encourage former swimmers and families to vote. I ended up silver in Coach, High School category. I was amazed to be second. (http://www.thebestofthesprings.com/section/sports-recreation/) So, because of last year results my name is on the 2016 ballot.  Unlike last year, you do not need to type in my name.

Go to Gazette.com and click on the Best of Springs link.
Then, register to vote.  (You MUST register your email)

After you register, you sign in.

After you sign in, click on "Sports & Rec" on the top ribbon
Find "Coach, High School" tab
Click on “Coach, Bob Bell”. Fill in the comments if you wish.
Click on "Vote" button on the bottom of the box

I am still coaching and I’m planning on doing this for another 40 years (maybe not). In addition to coaching the boys I have been the assistant coach for the girls team the past 6 years and still enjoy the challenges. 

Thanks for your vote,

 Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment